John Chisman patented 600 acres (2.4 km2) on Crab Neck in 1636 and began the Seaford Settlement. The area was originally called Crab Neck, Crab Rock and Calamar. The Crab Neck post office was established in 1889 and changed its name to Seaford in 1910. The community has remained small over the years and includes many waterfront properties.
Search Seaford Homes for Sale
© 2018 REIN. REIN's listings Data and information is protected under federal copyright laws. Federal law prohibits, among other acts, the unauthorized copying or alteration of, or preparation of derivative works from, all or any part of copyrighted materials, including certain complications of Data and information. COPYRIGHT VIOLATORS MAY BE SUBJECT TO SEVERE FINES AND PENALTIES UNDER FEDERAL LAW.
REIN updates its listings on a daily basis. Data last updated: Nov 17, 2018 1:41:pm
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed